The company TBB HOLDING (hereinafter “Ten Belles”), concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all these treatments, the purposes pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https: //www.cnil.fr/. Continued browsing of this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use. The version of these conditions currently online is the only one that can be enforced during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”): tenbelles.com
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”): TBB HOLDING SAS with a capital of 195 930,00 € whose headquarters is located at:
10 Rue de la Grange aux Belles
represented by Anna Trattles, in her capacity as President
registered in the Paris RCS 818 503 716
e-mail address: [email protected]
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”): tenbelles.com is hosted by SiteGround, whose headquarters is located in 3rd Floor, 11-12 St. James’s Square, London SW1Y 4LB, UK.
ARTICLE 2 – ACCESS TO THE SITE
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
ARTICLE 3 – SITE CONTENT
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not mean that he accepts the said uses and waives any legal proceedings.
ARTICLE 4 – MANAGEMENT OF THE SITE
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
ARTICLE 5 – RESPONSIBILITIES
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
ARTICLE 6 – HYPERTEXT LINKS
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the publisher. The publisher is free to refuse this authorisation without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the publisher grants permission, this permission is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the publisher to justify its decision.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the said link.
ARTICLE 7 – DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION
Your data are collected by the company TEN BELLES.
A personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual (person concerned); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal information that may be collected on the site are mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and where appropriate for processing your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
– Name and surname
– E-mail address
– Telephone number
– Date of birth
ARTICLE 8 – RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND REMOVAL OF YOUR DATA
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
– the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the GDPR;
– the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
– the right to portability: they may request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform. You may exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
10 RUE DE LA GRANGE AUX BELLES
Or by email at: [email protected] All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests requires it.In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr/.Les users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to solve your problem.
ARTICLE 9 – USE OF DATA
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user support;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
– organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
ARTICLE 10 – DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
ARTICLE 11- SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
– when the user allows a third party’s website to access his/her data;
– when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services.
These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
ARTICLE 12 – COMMERCIAL OFFERS
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please click on the following link.Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to receive such offers, please click on the following link.If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of persons. The editor declines all responsibility in this respect. The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
ARTICLE 13 – COOKIES
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
All the information collected will be used only to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
These cookies last for thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
ARTICLE 14 – PHOTOGRAPHS AND REPRESENTATION OF PRODUCTS
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the editor.
ARTICLE 15 – APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the competence of the courts of the head office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
ARTICLE 16 – CONTACT US
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: [email protected]